I missed a day but I felt like crap yesterday. I am guessing it was a detoxing thing more than anything. And seriously lacking in the water intake. But I am starting to notice some things.
- Scale says I am down almost 4 lbs! How is that EVEN possible?
- I started with two capsules this morning instead of one. Much better, I think. CRAZY energy for the first couple hours. It tapers off but still is way more than I usually have! Seems a little more each day.
- I am not so drained by the end of the day. I have a few times I feel tired but press through a little and I bounce right back with energy.
- I seem to be angry less or better able to handle it at least.
- Having more fun with my kids.
- Feeling a little more lovey with my hubby.
These are just a few things and it is only day 3!!!! Still have a bit of a headache and some other weirdness but that may be a sugar reaction thing. OH!! And I am noticing way less cravings!! Even the portions I am eating. Smaller portions and seeming to be satisfied with that. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!
Just think what I could do if I brought God into this like he should be? And exercise and eating fairly clean? Wow, could change be on the horizon?!